Are you having a difficult time handling some challenges in your life?
Could you use a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you would benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy allows you to be the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless, lost or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy can help. In individual therapy we will work together to develop new ways of thinking and resolving issues.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who to trust with your secrets
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You are always helping others and need someone to listen to you for a change
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is helpful for so many people because it is truly customized. It offers you more control over the pacing of your therapy, individual feedback, and can often be arranged to fit your schedule. You owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy. Being your best self, is a gift to you and every one around you.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapeutic experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to us today for a consultation for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.